smoov

by KingSmoothBeats

/
  • Immediate download of 8-track album in the high-quality format of your choice (MP3, FLAC, and more), plus unlimited mobile access using the free Bandcamp listening app.

     $25 USD  or more

     

1.
2.
03:25
3.
4.
04:41
5.
6.
7.
8.
04:57
9.
05:35
10.
11.
12.
04:00
13.
14.
02:58
15.
04:40
16.

credits

released 15 January 2014

tags

license

all rights reserved

feeds

feeds for this album, this artist

about

KingSmoothBeats Oakland, California

seriously..I'm a starving artist..just like you. I want to make it..just like you. Bay Area Located, Louisiana raised, piano playing beat producer, who also sings and writes songs and scores. Talent is only 20% of it, the other 80% is invention, dedication, struggle, perseverance, creativity, failure, and prolonged success. Go ahead download a beat, or ask me for a collab. I'm worth it. ... more

contact / help

Contact KingSmoothBeats

Download help